There is a $56.2 Billion dollar Gold Rush in the eLearning and online education space that most people do not know anything about. And according to elearning.com this market is supposed to double by the end of 2015.
The internet and open source technologies like WordPress have made it extremely easy for you to publish and distribute knowledge online. Using a simple plugin or theme like WPLMS, The Academy theme or the new LifterLMS plugin you can set up a LMS system or education based business in a weekend.
Because of this massive opportunity, the creators of the LifterLMS plugin wanted to start a podcast that helps distribute incredible information about setting up, marketing, and selling education online.
LMScast was born out of the desire to help inform the LMS community
In this first episode of LMScast Joshua Millage and Chris Badgett discuss the purpose of LMScast and why they they have set out to develop a WordPress LMS plugin.
Chris also shares his personal eLearning businesses and how he has generated a sustainable, passive income from sharing his knowledge about everything from WordPress to Organic Gardening.
We also introduce our new LMS and eLearning plugin for WordPress that can make starting your education based business or LMS system extremely easy. You can learn more about the plugin at LifterLMS.com
They cover things:
- Democratization of business and education
- Marketing a education based business
- And why it has never been a better time to start sharing your knowledge online
- How Chris’s LMS businesses have helped him connect with people around the globe (he also shares where his very first sales was from)
- Josh talks about his background in publishing articles about knowledge transfer and how presenting his research at prestigious universities like Cambridge and Harvard.
If you have any questions or would like to suggest a future topic please contact Chris at
And if you’re an already successful expert, teacher or entrepreneur looking to grow, check out the LifterLMS team’s signature service called Boost. It’s a complete done for you set up service where your learning platform goes live in just 5 days.